Foot & Ankle Affiliates
Eric J Abrams, DPM
Podiatry & Foot & Ankle Surgery located in Eatontown, NJ & Toms River, NJ
Message to Our Patients
At Foot & Ankle Affiliates, we are keeping up to date on all updates pertaining to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are taking every precaution we can and telephone screening all patients prior to their appointments to keep all of you, your family and our staff healthy and safe.
Due to concerns about the Coronavirus, we are asking all patients to stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms or if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the virus.
Known symptoms include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Please call the office to reschedule your appointment if any of this applies to you.
We are taking all necessary precautions to disinfect our treatment rooms and all common areas and hope that each of you will do what is necessary to maintain your health and safety.
While at your appointment, please minimize the number of surfaces you touch. (In the exam room, please only touch the exam table, the extra chair, and the clothing hooks if possible.)
In some circumstances, you may prefer to arrange a televisit (via your computer or smart phone) with one of our doctors. Please contact the office to schedule this type of appointment. We will discuss this with you and help facilitate the process and schedule you!
Televisits: How To
Patient Portal Setup (Only needed if your portal is not set up yet)
- Provide your email address to our staff in order to web-enable you
- You will receive an email from Coastal Healthcare
- Open email and click on Portal Setup
- It will send a verification text to your cell phone or via voice
- Set up your Password (Upper case, Lower case (at least 7 characters)
- Read and accept the Terms and Policies
- You are now set up to use the Portal, which is one of two ways to perform a televisit
Televisit Via Mobile Phone -this is best for our practice so we can evaluate your foot/ankle condition
- Call your Provider to schedule a televisit appointment
- Smart phone
- Privacy and a quiet setting
- List of current medications, along with any refill requests
- List of questions you want to ask
- Healow app – download from the App Store – our unique practice ID is FGHGBA
- 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, open the Healow app